TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF RESERVATIONS FOR THE AGILE BUSINESS CONFERENCE 2016 ORGANISED BY AGILE BUSINESS CONSORTIUM LIMITED
- The reservation is issued subject to the terms and conditions set out below (‘The Terms and Conditions’)
- Purchase of the reservation constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
- Cancellations may be made up to 7 days prior to the Event and will be subject to a £40 administration charge. Fees will not be refunded for cancellations made less than 7 days prior to the event. Substitute delegates may attend.
- All cancellations and name changes must be advised in writing to the address below or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entrance to the Event may only be authorised by confirmation email.
- If the Event is cancelled prior to the start of the Event, the purchaser shall be entitled to a refund of the fee paid. If the Event is postponed the reservation will be valid for the re-arranged date. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ascertain the date and time of the re-arranged date. The Agile Business Consortium will not be liable for any consequential loss.
- The Agile Business Consortium will not be liable for any delay in performing its obligations as a result of fire, strikes, industrial disputes, abnormally inclement weather, acts of terrorism, governmental orders or decrees or any other cause beyond its reasonable control.
- The purchaser consents to filming and sound recording of the Event as an attendee/member of the audience at the Event. The purchaser consents to the use of such recording in any broadcast in any territory in the world.
- The purchaser consents to their email address being made available to sponsors of and exhibitors at the Event. The purchaser may withdraw this consent by advising the organisers in advance of the event at email@example.com
- The Agile Business Consortium reserves the right to alter the advertised programme for the Event owing to any unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances and no refunds or alternatives shall be offered or made available in such circumstances.
- Agile Business Consortium excludes to the maximum extent permitted by the laws any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons or property in or around the Venue. Any liability on the part of the Agile Business Consortium shall be limited to the value of the reservation fee.
- The purchaser shall comply with all relevant statutes, health and safety regulations and venue regulations when attending the Event. In addition, the purchaser shall comply with all reasonable instructions issued by the Agile Business Consortium during the Event.
- Failure to observe any of these Terms and Conditions will constitute a breach of contract enforceable in law and may result in legal actions by the Agile Business Consortium.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Agile Business Consortium, Suite 1, Second Floor, International House, Ashford, Kent TN23 1HU, United Kingdom