Hi there, I am proud and happy to contribute both as an Agile Tool Host and as part of the Facilitator Team. I very much look forward to contributing to building agile businesses internationally at the Agile Business Conference as well as to learn from you and the presenters.
I was amongst the first on the agile scene in Denmark, now fully dedicated to creating Business Agility in co-operation with the Agile Business Consortium and a strong international network of agile specialists. I have 16,000 hours of agile experience from the agile engine room certifying 350 agile specialists as well as enabling 15 large, complex projects/programmes and 50+ teams to deliver on time or before.
Agile Tool Session Host
11:15 – 12 noon on the 26 September in the Broadgate Suite
The agile community drives on three wheels
Could you(r organisation) also benefit from more clarity as to when and where to apply the different agile frameworks?
It is expensive to invest in the wrong agile framework, but it happens all the time. Join this Agile Tools Session and get a simple, effective overview that will help you self-diagnose and invest right.
Agile frameworks supported by strong marketing engines turns out to be more widely implemented – even in cases where other agile frameworks would have been better suited. Perhaps because of this, statements like the following are heard across sectors:
• “Scrum is the same as Agile”
• “I hate Scrum – they never deliver on time”
• “Get rid of all the project managers, we do not need them”
• “Projects are not agile”
• “For XX years, we have not asked anyone in our agile part of the business to deliver anything on time. This is about to happen now, but we do not know how.”
• “We run Scrum projects”.
Participate in this Agile Tools Session, and you(r organisation) have taken the first step towards finding the fourth wheel, enabling
• The decision makers to invest in the relevant agile framework.
• You to understand what agile frameworks that are needed to deliver on time.
• Co-existence of different agile frameworks.
• An overview over implementation routes for agile frameworks.