Karim is a seasoned Agile trainer, executive coach, blogger and international conference speaker. His work involves advising organisations on Agile at scale, business agility,
leadership development coaching, culture change, and team capability building. He stresses pragmatic, context-appropriate approaches over rigid out-of-the-box solutions.
Specialising in business agility for leaders, he has 14 years in software development and 11 years in Agile methods and frameworks experience, that has allowed him to do the following:
• Successfully helped multiple large, financial services organisations change their leadership, governance and funding models to enable agility
• Worked on some of the largest, and most complex, Agile transformation in the world
• Coached many senior executives on culture change, organisational design and scaled Agile
• Former Head of Scaled Agile at global strategy consultancy McKinsey & Co.
Education and Qualifications
• Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Trainer® (CST)
• Scrum Alliance Certified Enterprise Coach® (CEC)
• Scrum Alliance Certified Team Coach® (CTC)
• ICF Professional Certified Coach® (PCC)
• Certified Leadership Agility® 360 Coach
• Certified LeSS Trainer® (CLT)
Webinar: Scheduled for Thursday 18th July at 1pm. Register here
Title: Six steps to high-performance agile organisations with Agile Centre Ltd
Karim Harbott, will be our guest speaker for our first Conference webinar. Join us as we discuss the six important domains required for a successful agile transformation. This session will be an introduction, a sprint through the six domains of agility prior to Karim’s Agile Tool Session at the Agile Business Conference 26 September in London.
To register please click here
Agile Tools Session Host
11:15 – 12 noon on Thursday 26 September 2019 in the Broadgate Suite
To increase your chance of success, broaden your focus from frameworks and practices to include the whole picture using the 6 Domains of agility. Create a holistic approach to growing your organisational capability and see how much more effective you could really be.
Understand where your biggest challenges are within your organisation and what you should focus on moving forward at this Agile Tools Session and receive a high level 6 Domains of agility assessment chart to take back to your team.
6 steps to High-Performance Agile Organisations
• Why 6 Domains of Agility?
• Leadership and Management
• Organisational Culture
• Organisational design
• People and engagement(HR)
• Governance and Funding
• Ways of working
Looking forward to seeing you soon.
More information on this topic can be found here https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/six-domains-agility-cultivating-high-performance-agile-karim-harbott/