Drake Gearheart is a Business Agility Coach and Founder of Accelerate Agility
He partners with his clients to help shape their transformational journeys towards high levels of adaptivity and innovation in order to respond successfully in the marketplace and workplace of the future.
He advises C-level leaders to reshape the “what” and “how” they incentivize in the practices and behaviors that influence mindsets, capabilities and culture of the organization.
Drake has 12 years’ experience introducing, scaling and sustaining new ways of working to achieve strategic business outcomes with Fortune 500 and private enterprises across North America, Asia and Europe.
He has over 20 years’ experience in Change and Transformation including post-M&A in Banking and other Highly Regulated sectors, in parallel with a 21 year U.S. military career.
In recent month he has been mentoring scaling startups and market disruptors to strengthen the strategic alignment of work across rapidly growing numbers of teams without comprising agility.
Regarding the coaching expertise outline, I thought this might be best suited to the audience. Does this looks like what you’re looking for?
- Executive Coaching for Transformational Leaders
- Strategic Portfolio Management & Lean Governance
- Capital planning models for creating assets using Lean & Agile practices
- Translating strategic objectives and business outcomes into Capital Investment Portfolio backlogs
- Economic and serious game based prioritization
- Portfolio Kanban boards
- Strategic (vertical) alignment of Portfolio-Program-Team Backlogs
- Accounting for digital assets created using Lean & Agile practices
- Risks / costs applying Traditional Cost Accounting model to Lean & Agile practices
- Risk reduction and benefits of Lean Accounting model
- CapEx of asset creation labor costs outside of IT
- Facilitating transition with Technical Accounting and External Auditors
- Measuring business agility
- Objective based outcomes using Objectives & Key Results (OKR’s)
- Aligning and measuring value with Cascading OKRs
- Visualizing flow, value delivery, waste, lead and cycle times in Concept-to-Cash Value Streams
- Project to Product centric organizations
- Changing how organizations conceive, prioritize fund, and resource innovation & change delivery
- Identifying and aligning Long Lived Products and Product Teams with value creation steam mapping
- Forecasting and resourcing based on flow capacity
- Dynamic Budgeting / Beyond Budgeting
- Agile HR / People Ops in the Team centric workplace
- Interviewing and Showcasing for external and internal hires
- Reporting and Performance Measurement