Alan is the co-founder of Sherpa People Systems, a company that is focused on executing ‘people science’ interventions to improve all human aspects of Agile Leadership, Agile Teams and Agile culture. He has been a HR, Training, Sales and Marketing professional, Entrepreneur and Training Company founder. He has worked in Europe, Asia and Australia.
- With his previous business partner, he has built two successful seven figure start up companies. One focused primarily on on-line learning and the second, focused on developing cloud-based small business performance dashboards.
- In his previous corporate role he was responsible for the people aspects of over 1,800 staff in a large financial institution and was a key senior leader, helping to transform under-performing business units, supporting large acquisitions and coaching senior banking executives.
- Alan is accredited in Positive Psychology studying with Tal Ben Shahar from Harvard University, world leading Positive Psychologist.
- He has helped businesses grow up to 300% in less than twelve months and has personally coached/mentored hundreds of successful entrepreneurs as well as some of the most powerful names in financial services.
Alan does not describe himself as a ’subject matter expert’, instead he is a person who coaches from the perspective of a someone who has walked in your shoes, either as a successful leader in a corporate setting or as a successful leader of his own businesses. Alan has coached in-house, in financial services and has also coached independently including coaching and mentoring entrepreneurs, tech start up business owners and social entrepreneurs. If you face challenges with any of the following, he can help:
- Human-centred Agile leadership
- Building your high-performance team
- Building a culture of happiness and high quality productivity
- The science and psychology of sustainable high performance without burn out
- Stress and stress mastery
- Creating better work life balance
- Handling conflict in a positive way
- Strategies to get the best out of teams
- Increasing your emotional intelligence
If your Agile challenges are people related, come and say hello.