14:45 – 18:00
4 October 2017
You are invited to join a select group of senior executives for this invitation-only workshop, running alongside the Agile Business Conference on 4 October, and featuring some of the world’s leading agilists.
14:45 – 15:00 Coffee served on arrival
15:00 – 15:05 Introduction and welcome
15:05 – 15:35 Geof Ellingham Chair Agile Business Consortium Introduction to Business Agility
15:35 – 16:35 David Taylor from Naked Leader
Author of the best-selling guide to unlimited success, David Taylor, will share exactly how to achieve the biggest priority facing all senior leaders in all organisations the world over – how to achieve better growth, results and profit* from the people that you already have. In other words, how to ensure that your people love doing what you really need them to do. Achieve this and you will achieve anything. Don’t, and you won’t.
David will share how to achieve this with actions that are powerful – they work, practical – in the real world, and proven – he will name organisations that have done this. Due to his global commitments, this is the only opportunity to see David in the UK for the rest of 2017.
* profit = surplus in not-for-profit organisations, for whom achieving this is absolutely essential.
16:35 – 17:30 Jcurv present a case study: Sainsbury’s – An Agile Transformation
- Overview of Sainsbury’s and the case for change
- Why they decided to use Agile ways of working vs other options
- The approach used to deploy and embed Agile ways of working across the business sustainably
- The results achieved within nine months
- Lessons learned from the journey so far
The learning points will essentially be around:
- Why and how a large organisation (120k people) embraced Agile ways of working across the enterprise and began to deliver a large transformation programme
- How Agile ways of working have been used in all aspects of the business including operations, finance, HR, physical, supply chain and digital product development to deliver tangible results
- How to engage the “Board through to the Baker” to apply Agile ways of working
- How to sustain Agile ways of working and begin to change the culture of the entire organisation
17:30 – 18:00 Q & A plus further networking
18:00 – 19:30 Delegates are invited to join the Agile Business Conference drinks reception in the Galleria
Don’t miss this chance to explore business agility with some of the world’s leading agilists. Register now in the form below.