Session Type: Roundtable
Host: John McGrath
- Can Adaptive and Predictive methodologies co-exist?
- Developing a blended hybrid approach
- Approaches Hybrid Models: Blending
- Task – or feature-based planning
- Estimating durations and costs
- Adapting to change and risk
John McGrath has over two decades of experience teaching, coaching and consulting to over 150 global companies, government agencies, the United Nations and the World Bank.
John is a project management professor at DIT and adjunct professor at Trinity College Dublin, Smurfit Business School, UCD and Brunel.